Rules for the provision of medical assistance to the SBAI HE “ASP” to foreign citizens and stateless persons.
1.1 In GBUZ VO "ASP" foreign citizens and stateless persons are provided with primary health care and specialized medical care.
1.2 If it is necessary to receive medical care, a foreign citizen (stateless person) or his legal representative applies to the registry of the GBUZ VO “ASP”.
1.3 To provide medical assistance to a foreign citizen (stateless person), it is necessary to identify the identity of a foreign citizen (stateless person). In the identification process, the medical registrar performs the following actions:
1.3.1 Verification of a citizen's identity document (if necessary, a document confirming the authority of the legal representative accompanying him)
1.3.2 Recording of information about a citizen (accompanying his legal representative) in the software of GBUZ VO "ASP".
1.4 Identification includes the establishment of the following information in relation to a foreign citizen (stateless person):
- surname, name, patronymic (if any);
- citizenship (in relation to foreign citizens);
- date, month and year of birth of the patient;
- details of an identity document;
- data of a migration card, a document confirming the right of a foreign citizen or stateless person to stay (reside) in the Russian Federation (residence permit or temporary residence permit);
- address of place of residence (registration) or place of stay;
- data of the contract (policy) of compulsory medical insurance (for permanently or temporarily residing in the Russian Federation foreign citizens, stateless persons);
- data of the contract (policy) of voluntary medical insurance concluded with an insurance company established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.5 For foreign citizens, an identity document is a passport of a foreign citizen or another document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document.
1.6. For stateless persons, identification documents are:
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with the international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a stateless person;
- temporary residence permit;
- other documents stipulated by federal law or recognized in accordance with the international treaty of the Russian Federation as identification documents of a stateless person.
1.7 Prior to the provision of medical care, a foreign citizen (stateless person) or his legal representative accompanying him takes a written informed voluntary consent of the patient to medical intervention and informed informed consent of the consumer to provide paid medical services, forms are signed in person.
The medical documentation of a patient - a foreign citizen (stateless person) is filled in in Russian.
1.8 Informing foreign citizens about receiving medical care in a medical organization.
1.8.1. When a foreign citizen applies to a medical organization for the provision of medical assistance, the medical organization provides him with information on the Rules for the provision of medical assistance to foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation, approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 06.03.2013 No. 186. For this purpose, these Rules are placed on:
- official website of a medical organization;
- at the information stand located in the lobby of the medical organization.
Personal informing a foreign citizen about the Rules for the provision of medical assistance to foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation is carried out by a medical worker of a medical organization only after the exact determination of the need of a foreign citizen in any form of medical care (emergency or planned). If a foreign citizen needs emergency medical care, information is provided after the threat to the life of the foreign citizen has been eliminated and his condition stabilized.
1.8.2 Foreign citizens who are insured in accordance with the Federal Law "On Compulsory Medical Insurance in the Russian Federation" are informed at the medical organization about the rights and obligations of the insured under compulsory medical insurance when providing medical care.
1.8.3 When a foreign citizen is provided with medical care on a paid basis, he is informed in accordance with the Regulation on the procedure and conditions for the provision of paid medical services of the SEI HEI.
1.9 After the treatment of a foreign citizen (stateless person) is completed, an extract from medical documentation is sent to him or her, indicating the term for the provision of medical care in a medical organization, as well as measures taken for prevention, diagnosis, treatment and medical rehabilitation. Medical documentation sent from the Russian Federation to another state is filled in in Russian.